Today was a PLC day, so you all know what that means... shortended classes. Most of the class was spent talking about our TED talks, as though deadlines are drawing closer. Here are a few key points:
- A 5 minute speech is about 2 pages typed, single spaced.
- By Wednesday, you should have the outline of your speech ready
- Make sure to dress polished, depending on how serious your topic is.
- Ignite vs Pecha Kucha, Ignite is designed to inspire, Pecha Kucha is more straight-forward
- The rubric for the presintation should be posted very soon.
Remember to bring your schedule on Friday if you are going to continue in honors next year.
- Read the Drive article "...and the Special Circumstances When They Do"
- Submit Dan Pink Questions
-Work on that TED project!