TED talk outline:
- Thesis statement: answers the question "What matters?" and Why?
- Bullet points breaking down speech
- form: ignite and pecha kucha
- must answer the question "What matters?"
- needs to be an idea worth spreading
- 5 minutes long (BE SURE THAT IT IS ONLY 5 MINUTES LONG, BECAUSE IF IT GOES OVER, SHE WILL CUT YOU OFF)
- 20 slides
For homework: you should finish blog 5 (if not already done), and work on Blog 7, make sure to have Symphony read by tomorrow and have insightful questions about the chapter.
Have Fun Buckaroos!