Today, we accomplished:
1. Taking a quiz on pages 1-40 on Fahrenheit 451.
2. Getting some work done on SAT #7
3. We also learned about a new project described below.
As a class, we will create a “periodic table of symbols”, in which each group of 3-4 will get the opportunity to choose a symbol (You cannot choose already chosen symbols) from Fahrenheit 451, and will give it:
1. A Chemical number of 451
2. A rating of 1-10 on a significance scale
3. A chemical abbreviation (example Salamander= Sm). Can be made as creatively as desired
4. A type of illustration that helps describe its significance and meaning.
Good luck to all groups