Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm (Thursday, December 9, 2010)


(So, apparently I’m not a follower of Smith’s blog anymore. I think it’s because Google made me create a new account, one which was never a follower. So due to these “technical difficulties”, this post might be a little late. Fortunately, I got Jonathan C’s help to post this. I apologize for any inconveniences.)

Today, Period Five was relatively low key. We finished listening to songs related to 1984, including Smith’s all time favorite, Doubleplusgood. The class opened up our notes on the songs we had previously heard, and continued to comment on the new songs, including ideas and interpretations, what the song made you think about, and which James Bond scene they remind you of (thanks, Mariah and Anna).  The Homework was to read pages 117 – 147. The Lyrics sheet for the songs are linked below. Have a good evening, and study hard for finals.

By Sean Horblit

No comments:

Post a Comment